October 18, 2013

Lately...

Yikes - I haven't blogged in a total of 51 days! Nothing too crazy has been going on. I think I just got so far out of the habit of blogging and, like anything, the longer you stray from a habit, the harder it becomes to get back into it.

To slowly ease back into blogging, I'll just unload a ton of Instagram pictures to make up for lost time. {Spoiler alert: there was homemade dog treats... it's just been a total whirlwind adventure here lately... ha}

Here are some facts from the last 51 days:
  • The government has shut down and has affected my daily life exactly 0 ways.
  • My iPhone has yet to upgrade to the new software
  • I have forced myself on a strict weekly spending budget of < $100 to detox from Target
  • I have been eating everything in sight and need to detox my body
  • I've drank exactly 650 cups of pumpkin spice coffee
  • I turned 28
  • I celebrated 2 bachelorettes
  • I gained 1 niece
  • I'm still always 5 minutes late to work (working on it...)
  • I've been married exactly 67 days longer than Kim Kardashian was  (sorry Kim...)
  • I drank 2 too many glasses of wine and had 874 laughs at girls' night last night :)

My niece, Lucy, was born...she is so perfect.



 Had such a fun night turning 28... some* might argue it was too much fun
(*some=me the next morning)
 
 


Celebrated the beautiful Sam's bachelorette party in the Cape - we had the best time.
 
 
Luke did a few house projects while I was at the bachelorette party - what a guy
 
 
Dexter had a little operation...

 
...and I made him homemade peanut butter-pumpkin dog treats
 

 
Spent 4 hours at Jo-Ann's looking at fabrics.. ended up with these pretty ones for a couple of projects

 
Luke went a little crazy with fall mums and pumpkins... he was feverishly throwing mums and hay bails in the cart. Shopping with reckless abandonment always thrills me : )

 
Our friends' are building a house right on our street, it's been so exiting watching it come along.

 
I celebrated a college friend, Kate's, bachelorette party on an island off of Portland, ME (Little Diamond) It was so much fun... there was a paint party, tequila shots (just like old not-so-old times) and......strippers.

mixed Guinness and pumpkin beer... how cool does it look?

I started my MBA program at Northeastern University. Is it totally nerdy that I'm loving being back in school? no? but the first class is Statistics...

and I wallpapered my bathroom!
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment