March 26, 2014

Leopard Print EVERYTHING

I consider leopard a neutral and lately, I've been wanting everything in leopard print. It just adds the perfect amount of fun to any outfit or room. It works with everything! Don't know what shoes match? LEOPARD. Can't figure out what rug would look great in this room.?! duh.

We ran into our friends at Lowe's last weekend and one of our friends was wearing leopard print sneakers and I immediately fell in love with them. Even after she said her boyfriend was making fun of them, I didn't care and I totally get it because I deal with that too. Guys just don't seem to understand. I immediately made Luke drive to Payless, where she said she got them on sale, but this story doesn't have a happy ending... they were sold out. ( I should have figured that, they really were awesome)

The moral of the story is how many leopard print things does one person need!? The answer is all of them, especially these:



 
1 - Rug I was browsing for rugs for out new kitchen table and I wanted every rug that was leopard. How many leopard rugs can one own, exactly?

2- Canvas Sneakers I really loved the Cynthia Rowley ones, but I can't find them anywhere! These are a good substitute... and may or not be in my cart currently...

3- Pillow been on the serious search for a leopard pillow. This might be the one.

4- Jacquard Fit and Flare Dress - I just bought this for Luke's cousin's wedding on Saturday. Black and white leopard print is cool too!

5-Slim Ankle Pant - seriously loved these but decided I couldn't purchase two leopard print things at one time... may have to go back!

6- iPhone Case

7- Another cute iPhone Case

8- Belt - this would be the perfect way to add a pop of leopard to a basic outfit such as jeans and a white blouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment