May 22, 2015

Baby Sullie: Into the 2nd Trimester!


The second trimester (beginning 13 weeks) is everything people said it would be - so much more energy and just a general level of excitement to finally be in the clear, especially after the scare we had! Now that we are in the second trimester, time seems to be moving so fast too!


our facebook announcement! was so excited to FINALLY be able to be able to announce it (so was my MOM! who wanted to tell everyone!)

I've had some pretty normal cravings, I'd say... pretty much eating things I would never normally allow myself to eat, in moderation! Except I developed a pretty bad weekly Friday doughnut habit (I've been taking my poor officemate down with me too!)... I have been loving greek salad too, especially or mainly the feta!




14 weeks - baby sullie is the size of a lemon

15 weeks - baby sullie is the size of an orange!


other still-life's from the second trimester so far and what I've been enjoying:


started drinking coffee again... but it's weird I don't even have a habit of drinking it anymore like I did before - only usually iced coffee on saturday's that my sweet husband brings home for me :)

picked up a few things from Target's maternity section! Felt like I really started showing around Mother's Day, week 16

jumped in the ocean while we were on a walk

started this book -- LOVING it so far and the French style of parenting is so simple and makes so much sense.

17 weeks


trying to shop while pregnant is hard - i want to buy stuff but not sure if it'll fit soon... hence the worried face haha





No comments:

Post a Comment